If you are interested in renting our Fritz Cornell Nordic Hall, you must first complete a Rental Application. You can download/ print a copy of this application from here or request a copy by emailing our Rental Coordinator at email@example.com. After completing your Rental Application, mail it to Rental Coordinator, c/o Whidbey Island Nordic Lodge, 63 Jacobs Rd, Coupeville, WA 98239.
General Information about renting our Hall for your event:
- On your Rental Application you will need to provide a detailed description of your event — intended activities, specific purpose, number of persons & cars expected – as well as hours and date..
- Use of the kitchen incurs charges in addition to basic facility rental fee
- 501(c)(3) organizations and Nordic Lodge members receive special rental rates.
- A deposit equal to 50% of the total rental fee is required when the Rental Agreement is signed.
- Payment of the remaining rental fee is due no later than 30 days prior to event.
- A Damage/Cleaning deposit is also required no later than 30 days prior to event.
- Lessor will cancel Rental Agreement with Lessee if final payment for rental is not made at least 30 days prior to event. Deposits will be returned minus a $25 Administrative fee.
- If Lessee chooses to cancel their Rental Agreement 30 or more days before event, a full refund of monies on deposit will be made minus a $25. Administrative Fee.
- If Lessee chooses to cancel their Rental Agreement less than 30 days prior to event, only 50% of the rental fee will be refunded.
- Cancellation of Rental Agreement by either party must be written.
- Damage/cleaning deposit is refundable if event is cancelled or if facility is left in same condition as it was before rental commenced.
- Renters may be required to provide proof of general liability insurance (also see indemnification clause)
- Renters must acknowledge awareness that our facility is located in a high noise zone as indicated on the Island County AICUZ Noise Zones map although it is to be noted that the OLF is not used on weekends (exceptions are made at the discretion of the US Navy) and high noise levels are intermittent otherwise.
- The Nordic Lodge Building Association reserves the right to deny an application at any time for any cause or reason
- You can download/print a copy of our Rental Agreement including the Terms & Conditions for using our facility from here (Print size is 8 1/2″ x 14″ – legal size paper)
You will receive a response to your Rental Application within 1 week of its receipt by our Nordic Hall Rental Coordinator.
If your application is approved for the dates and event you desire, completion of our Nordic Hall Rental Agreement is the next step.