- No smoking in the building or outside within 25 feet of building
- Liquor is allowed, but you are responsible for proper permit if needed
- Decorations: no decoration taped or tacked to the walls. Use the wooden strips around the perimeter of the room.
- All trash must be removed from the premises by renter upon close of event. Note: there is a dumpster available for a $50 fee.
- Damage/cleanup deposit: there is a refundable damage/cleanup deposit of $50 required payable before the event. Will be returned if all goes well.
- Kitchen use- there is no charge for bring-in/take out refreshments or use of the coffee makers. For preparing food in the commercial kitchen, there is a $50 fee.
- Upholstered chairs- these chairs may not be taken outside the building
- Parking: park in designated areas only- not on the drain field blocked off by logs
- With the exception of service dogs, no pets are allowed in the building.
- Guns/weapons are not allowed on the premises, except by members of Law Enforcement
- Rice, confetti, glitter: in the interest of safety and cleanliness. the throwing of rice, confetti, glitter or like substances are not permitted on the premises.
- Insurance and indemnification: renter assumes responsibility of any and all damage to the premises from the event and shall sign the Hold Harmless Agreement prior to renting the facility
- Legal issues: any legal issues, fights or violence will be addressed by the Island County Sheriff’s Dept.
Refer all questions to the Rental Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 360-678-3765.
An invoice will be provided to renter prior to the event including fee for hours needed, kitchen, audio/visual system and dumpster fees if requested. Including refundable damage/cleanup deposit required in separate check.
Make checks out to Nordic Lodge Building Association and send to S. Dubpernell, 1224 Nimitz Dr, Coupeville, WA 98239
Rental agent will meet the renter and review the checkout list posted on the doors and use of keys and gated entry/egress when renter arrives for the event. Be sure to pay attention.