It’s been reported by Troll Manager Liz that yes, after 5 years of participation in the Coupeville Memorial Day Parade…
- We haven’t run over anyone yet
- We haven’t lost anyone ‘overboard’ from the TrollVogn
- We really can follow the parade route without gettin lost and without GPS — our weapon, we have the newly retired Les as our navigator
- We finally managed to have enough candy
- And we haven’t burned down the Johnson home at the post- parade barbeque picnic yet
Our Scandinavian presence just radiated amidst the clowns, bands, motorcycles, bag pipers, fire engines, etc. (There were 80 entries in the parade). And tusen takk to Dick (our driver, float manager and picnic chef) and to Ingri (our picnic manager and hostess). Join us ‘trollies’ next year; we know how to have a good time!